As a homeowner, your gutters are one of the most important components of your home. Not only do they protect your roof from water damage, but they also keep your foundation from eroding, and keep your home looking beautiful. That’s why it’s important to pay attention to any signs of clogged gutters and get them cleaned as soon as possible. At Cardinal Gutters in Louisville, Kentucky, we specialize in installing new seamless gutters and providing professional gutter cleaning services. We understand the signs that your gutters may be clogged and want to share that knowledge with you.
1. Sagging Gutters: One of the most common signs of clogged gutters is sagging. If you notice that your gutters are sagging or pulling away from your house, this usually means they are full of debris and need to be cleaned as soon as possible.
2. Water Overflow: If you notice that water is overflowing from your gutter, this is a surefire sign that they are clogged. If the water is not able to flow freely through the gutter, it will overflow and cause damage to your home.
3. Ice Dams: If you live in a cold, snowy climate, you may notice ice dams forming on your gutters. This is a sign that your gutters are clogged and need to be cleaned.
4. Leaves, Debris, and Clogs: If you can see leaves, debris, or clogs in your gutters, this is a sure sign that they are clogged and need to be cleaned.
5. Standing Water: If you notice that there is standing water in your gutters, this is a sure sign that there is a clog somewhere and your gutters need to be cleaned.
6. Peeling Paint: If you notice that the paint on your gutters is peeling or bubbling, this is a sign of water damage and can be caused by clogged gutters.
7. Insects and Rodents: If you notice that there are insects or rodents living in or around your gutters, this is a sign that your gutters are clogged and need to be cleaned.
If you notice any of these signs of clogged gutters, it’s important to contact a professional gutter cleaning service. At Cardinal Gutters in Louisville, Kentucky, we specialize in installing new seamless gutters and providing gutter cleaning services. We can inspect your gutters, determine the type of gutter, and recommend the best gutter guards to keep your gutters free and clear of debris. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our gutter cleaning services and how we can help you keep your gutters free of debris and functioning properly.